Here at Helm, we love to help. Whether you are a client or not, we know we can point you in the right direction.
If you have a question on business, tax or even dealing with the bank manager, why not ask us on Twitter?
Anyone can ask. We just want to make sure you’re getting the RIGHT answers.
Follow the few simple rules below to get started.
- Please hashtag your questions with #askhelm.
- Twitter only allows 140 characters to answer, so we’ll do our best in that space. If we can’t, we might give a bigger answer in our blog.
- If you ask us a question, it would be great if you followed us too!
- Sorry, we can only answer questions via tweet, not via DM.
- We might not be able to answer every single question, but every week we promise to answer as many as we can.
- Please read the disclaimer below before you ask your question.
The information provided through helm accounting twitter is general in nature and no assurance of accuracy can be given. It is not a substitute for specific professional advice in your own circumstances. No action should be taken without seeking professional advice. Therefore no responsibility for loss occasioned by any person acting or refraining from action as a consequence of the material can be accepted by the authors or the firm.